This Copy of Windows is not Genuine Fix 2023 (Solved) Free Download
This copy of Windows is not genuine 2023 is one of the most common errors in Windows 7 or Windows 10 operating system. You can try to fix the error by uninstalling update KB971033, using the RSOP command and other useful approaches.
|Workable Solutions||Step-by-step Troubleshooting|
|Fix 1. Uninstall Update KB971033||The KB971033 update has an updated file that is capable to detect your Windows operating system…Full steps|
|Fix 2. Use SLMGR -REARM||By using the SLMGR-REARM command, you can fix the problem in both Windows 32-bit and 64-bit…Full steps|
|Fix 3. Use RSOP command||Use the RSOP command to make changes to the system’s policies and check the Plug and Play…Full steps|
|Fix 4. Turn off Windows updates||To resolve the This copy of Windows is not genuine error, you can turn off automatic Windows updates…Full steps|
|Fix 5. Use legitimate license||The Windows is not genuine issue occurs when you use pirated copies of Windows 7or Windows 10…Full steps|
“After the Windows 7 build 7601 update, my computer’s desktop wallpaper suddenly turns black with program icons still visible. At the same time, an error message displays as this copy of Windows is not genuine.
I restart the computer, and nothing’s changed but for a dark black background. How do I remove this copy of Windows is not genuine error permanently and make my computer work properly?”
Why does “Windows 7 build 7601 this copy of Windows is not genuine” arise?
- Your Windows 7 OS is not genuine; you probably encounter the error about one month later since you installed the Windows genuine crack.
- You did not activate your Windows license after the trial period.
- The Windows operating system’s license that you are using is expired or blocked.
Though This copy of Windows is not genuine message keeps showing up when you’re at work, and it’s annoying; there are some effective ways to remove the problem and the black background trouble that it came with. Here is how you can do to resolve Windows is not genuine issue.
If the problem is due to a lack of permissions, to resolve it, you can turn off the policy setting (Method A) or change the permissions to grant the necessary permissions to the license service (Method B). If the problem is due to a lack of registry keys, see Method C.
Method 1: Disable the Plug and Play Policy:
1. Decide the source of the policy. To do this, follow these steps:
(a) On the client experiencing the Activation error, run the Resultant Set of Policy wizard by clicking Start, Run and entering rsop.msc as the command.
(b). Visit the following location:
Computer Configuration / Policies / Windows Settings /Security Settings / System Services /
If the Plug and Play service is configured via Group Policy settings, you will see it here with settings other than Undefined. You can also see which group policy applies these settings.
2. Deactivate the settings of Group Policy and force to ReApply the Group Policy.
(a). Edit the Group Policy identified in Step 1 and change the setting to “Undefined”. Or follow the section below to add the required permissions for the Network Service account.
(b). Force the Group Policy setting to reapply: gpupdate /force (a restart of the client is sometimes required)
Method 2: Edit the permissions of the Group Policy:
- Open the group policy identified in method A, step 1 above, and open the corresponding group policy setting.
- Click the ‘Edit Security’ button, then click the Advanced button.
- In the Advanced Security Settings for Plug and Play window, click Add, then add the SERVICE account. Then click on OK
- Select the following permissions in the Allow section, then click OK:
- Query template.
- Query status.
- Enumerate dependents.
- User-defined control.
- Read permissions.
Note: Previous rights are the minimum required permissions.
5. Run gpupdate /force after you apply the previous permissions to the Group Policy setting.
6. Verify that the appropriate permissions are applied with the following command:
The following are the rights applied to the Plug and Play service in SDDL:
(A;; CC LC SW LO CR RC;;; SU is an Access Control Entry (ACE) that allows the following rights to “SU” (SDDL_SERVICE – Service login user)
A: Access Allowed
CC: Create Child
LC: List Children
SW: Self Write
LO: List Object
CR: Control Access
RC: Read Control
SU: Service Logon User
Note: If no Group Policy object is in place, another activity may have changed the default save permissions. To resolve this issue, do the following:
- On the computer out of tolerance, start Registry Editor.
- Right-click the HKEY_USERS S-1-5-20 registry key and select Permissions …
- If the NETWORK SERVICE is not present, click on Add …
- When entering the names of the objects to select, enter the network service, then click Check Names and OK.
- Select NETWORK SERVICE and Grant Full Control and Read permissions.
- Restart the computer.
- After rebooting, the system may require activation. Full activation.
Method 3: Add Registry Key:
1. Copy the entry below as it is in a notepad and save the text file in Profilelist.reg
2. Combine profilelist.reg
3. Restart the server and now try to activate it, it should work fine.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Method 4: Use These Tools to Activate Windows Again:
Windows Loader v2.2.2 by Dar is a helping tool for the activation of your Microsoft Windows . With this tool yoou will be able to activate Windows Vista, Windows 7 ,Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10 .
KMSPico is the best and advanced activation tool to activate Windows & Microsoft Office (such as Office 2007 , 2010, 2013, 2016; Windows 7/8/8.1/10;) With this tool you will be able to activate your windows or office product with just one click.
3. Microsoft Toolkit
Microsoft Toolkit is best and well-known tool for the activation of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Products. With this you can activate Windows Vista, Windows 7 , Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10. This tool is alsopopular to activate Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 , 2016 .