How To Automatically Login In Windows 10? 3 Simple and Easy Methods 2022
Do you want to start your Windows 10 PC instantly when you lose the login screen? Do you want to avoid entering your account password every time you turn on your PC? You will customize Windows 10 to start instantly on the screen without entering a password. Therefore, I will share “How to automatically log in to Windows 10” in a very simple method, give below.
The key advantage of setting up Windows 10 to register automatically is that you don’t need to recover your password, which also guarantees you to save a few seconds when you start. This, in turn, means that Windows 10 starts on the Home or Desktop screen a few seconds faster.
The procedure to configure an automatic login function in Windows 10 is very similar to that of Windows 7 and Windows 8. You can also check Windows 10 Product Key Activator.
This approach extends to both local accounts and the Windows account. Whether you are using a Microsoft account or a local user account, you can use this guide to enable automatic login.
WARNING: Allow automatic login only if you are the only user of your computer. If you often share your computer with other people, other people can see your account without knowing the password.
You can use one of the following methods to activate automatic login in Windows 10.
Below you can see some simple and easy methods regarding your logging in windows 10.
Automatically Login Without Password:
Method 1: Here is the easiest way to login to Windows 10 automatically without entering the password.
- Step 1: The first step is to open the Run command box by simultaneously pressing the Windows logo and the R keys (Windows + R). In the Run dialogue box, type netplwiz and then press the Enter key.
- Step 2: In the resulting User Accounts dialogue, first select your user account and then uncheck the option labelled. Users must enter a username and password to use this computer. Click the Apply button to see the Automatically login box.
- Step 3: In the login dialogue box, enter your password and then re-enter it to confirm it.
In the end, click the OK button.
Turn on Automatic Sign-in Using Registry:
If you can not configure Windows 10 to automatically login by following the above method, please use this method.
- Step 1: Open Registry Editor. To do this, type Regedit in the Start menu search box or in the Run command box and then press the Enter key. Now, Click on the ‘Yes’ button when you see the UAC (User Account Control) box.
- Step 2: In Registry Editor, navigate to the following key:
- Step 3: On the right-hand side, you will see the entry named ‘Default UserName’, double click on it and also make sure your Microsoft account or local user account name appears below the Value data box.
- Step 4: Then, on the right side again, look for the entry called DefaultPassword. If the entry does not exist, create one by right-clicking on the empty space, clicking on New and then on String Value. Change the name to DefaultPassword and enter your password in the Value data box. Click on the OK button.
- Step 5: Finally, you must enable automatic login. To do this, on the right side (once again), look for the entry labelled AutoAdminLogon and then change its value from 0 (zero) to 1 (one).
That’s all! Restart your PC to see your Windows 10 by automatically logging into your account without asking to enter the password. Best Of Luck!
Use Autologin to Automatically Login in Windows 10:
Undoubtedly, the second method is not as easy as the first. But still, if you follow the guide step by step you will have no trouble regarding signing in your windows 10. Have fun with Windows 10!
Autologin allows you to customize the automatic Windows login function instantly. Instead of waiting for a user to enter their name and password, Windows uses Autologin credentials, which are encrypted in the Registry, to automatically log in to the specified user.
Autologin is easy to use. Run autologon.exe, complete the dialogue and press Enable. To activate automatic login, click Activate. If the Shift key is held down before performing an automatic login, the automatic login will be deactivated for that login. In addition, you can pass the username, domain and password as command-line arguments:
Automatically Sign in to Windows 10:
- Step 1: Right-click the Start button and select Run from the hidden quick access menu, or use the Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut to display the Run dialogue.
- Step 2: Now, type: netplwiz and press Enter or click OK.
If you are new to Windows 10 and would like more information about it, see our growing archive of Windows 10 articles. However, if you have a specific question or simply want to talk about the Microsoft operating system or devices, visit our homepage and get all the free windows products.